With the warm weather we are enjoying, this weekend would be a great time to visit Scott's Antique Market! Held the second weekend of every month, there are always some great treasurs to be found. The January show is always one of the best because the gift show is going on at Americas Mart. Retailers and designers in town to check out the new lines at the mart, also frequent Scott's. Therefore, the vendors stock their booths to the hilt.
I will not be in attendance as I am watching my sweet little granddaughter so her Mom can be at the Mart representing Lilywrap, the Eco friendly gift wrap line she and her husband designed. So, please leave me a comment letting me know what great treasures you find!
Friendly advice for first timers:
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Layers are best as there are both inside and outside booths.
- Stow a water bottle and snacks in your bag- granola bars, nuts, etc.
- Bring cash, some vendors take checks and credit cards, but not all
- Go early, it will take you the whole day to see everything
- If you love it, buy it. It will not be there if you wait.
- $1 off coupon available at Scott's Antique Market website.