Friday, April 12, 2013

Chapin Group Interiors Etsy Shop is Live!

Our Etsy Shop went live today!  We are learning the best way to photograph our products and list them, so only six items so far.  We will be adding more daily so be sure to check back.
I fell in love with this sweet poodle's face and bead poufs - not sure of the correct term in coiffing dogs.

These beauties just made me smile when I found them in Mt. Dora, Florida.  So many fun ways you could use them.
I love to use interesting architectural pieces in vignettes on bookshelves, mantels and tabletops.


Here is another set used as bookends on some shelves I was styling.  (Forgot to  take another picture after I centered the books!)
How about a bowling score sheet print plate for the bowler in your life?  Father's Day is coming up.

My Dad was an avid fisherman so I am always drawn to antique fishing lures.   These primitive, sculptural pieces would look great in a printer's tray or shadow box.
 
Watch for more great items coming soon!
 
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment